We offer a share holding service for members who cannot pick-up their share on Wednesday during regular pick-up hours.
How it works
You let us know in advance (using our special CSA HOLD FORM) that you are not going to be able to pick up your share. We will pack and hold it for you in the walk-in cooler. To make this work, we need to have rules that we ask everyone to follow.
- Please use the on-line CSA Hold form. Emails and phone calls and personal requests are difficult for us to keep track of. Look for the CSA Member Area on the website to access the form. In addition, there will be a link to the form at the bottom of EVERY newsletter.
- Submit the CSA Hold Form any time before 5:00pm on Wednesday (pick-up day). The earlier the better since a lot of requests at the last minute may make it hard for the person closing up the CSA to put away all of the shares that need to be held.
- You will receive an automated confirmation. The share will be in the grab and go cooler at the back of our pick up apace (the covered area on the Mac’s side of the processing building).
- You may pick up your share between 7am and 8pm. Please be respectful of the people who live in the farmhouse.
- Held shares will be available until Friday at 6pm.
- We will do our best to properly pack your CSA share, but we obviously can’t guarantee that your items will be as fresh as they were on pick-up day.
- If you would rather, you can always have a friend pick up your share. Just forward the weekly newsletter to your friend as we will always have guidelines for pick-up at the bottom of the newsletter so he or she will know what to do.
We realize that people need some flexibility from time to time and we are trying to accommodate those needs without adding staff to make it work.